Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)

For GUILD members and GUILD's friends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Empty
PostSubject: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 pm

Sry lan ur bye bye topic ...i need to remove due to some issues..

For all to note please do not post reply that is hostile to any1 if wanna say say in a general ways thanks.

Btw lan topic do not have any hostile words etc, so do not mistaken that her topic contain hostile words which make me remove.

Lan it's ok good luck in ur jx2 enjoy the game
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:17 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:

For all to note please do not post reply that is hostile to any1 if wanna say say in a general ways thanks.

Btw lan topic do not have any hostile words etc, so do not mistaken that her topic contain hostile words which make me remove.

Question Neutral Oops, the kaypoh in me sense something brewing.... affraid Eh, me message to ken gone... ken again fyi, me not from yr guild de, me from an ally guild What a Face

By the way, Baby got sect shirt from last nite's HS wor! Very Happy I want also!!! flower
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm

i sure break baby shirt de wahahhahaa
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:31 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:
i sure break baby shirt de wahahhahaa

Wahlau eh, u evil or what..... but I will support u de.. wahahahaha Twisted Evil

Baby let's go again tonite! Let's hope my turn tonite! Twisted Evil

Guan u better dun come break mine if I get else I make sure u die a horrible death Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 am

ok My "guan" sure don't break de... left 1/xxx endurance for u. But the rest depend on ur luck liao study
GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD LUCK TO UR ARMOUR JAC bom
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:32 pm

MengLiJun wrote:
*GuanZhong* wrote:

Question Neutral Oops, the kaypoh in me sense something brewing.... affraid Eh, me message to ken gone... ken again fyi, me not from yr guild de, me from an ally guild What a Face

By the way, Baby got sect shirt from last nite's HS wor! Very Happy I want also!!! flower

Ya ya i know!
Saw you in war last night!
Used my YCR wolf surge a healer then i saw MengLiJun affraid
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:50 pm

kenoon wrote:
MengLiJun wrote:
*GuanZhong* wrote:

Ya ya i know!
Saw you in war last night!
Used my YCR wolf surge a healer then i saw MengLiJun affraid

Ya! u hit me some more and can't remem whether u kill or not! Evil or Very Mad *angry* But y yr surge like sometimes no power de... i see YCR i love to debuff their spirit... but i tend to get carried away and want to keep hitting them instead of being patient, so always end up getting killed first Evil or Very Mad

War nowadays although more ppl playing, but the trend now is mp drain liao, sian, esp EZ now use mp drain wahlau sian.. there's an EZ named Ahpao or sthg (whoever so evil give a gal such a name), never saw b4 de.. suddenly surfaced recently and she used drain mp.. waa.. i always come out from camp full mp and she play a bit of music i no mp liao.. waste my pot Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 11:59 am

MengLiJun wrote:
Ya! u hit me some more and can't remem whether u kill or not! Evil or Very Mad *angry* But y yr surge like sometimes no power de... i see YCR i love to debuff their spirit... but i tend to get carried away and want to keep hitting them instead of being patient, so always end up getting killed first Evil or Very Mad

War nowadays although more ppl playing, but the trend now is mp drain liao, sian, esp EZ now use mp drain wahlau sian.. there's an EZ named Ahpao or sthg (whoever so evil give a gal such a name), never saw b4 de.. suddenly surfaced recently and she used drain mp.. waa.. i always come out from camp full mp and she play a bit of music i no mp liao.. waste my pot Evil or Very Mad

Wolf Surge damage gets higher if there are more than 1 enemy on that spot i charged. Also for Spear weapons, their minimum damage is very low and has a very high maximum damage. That is why sometimes damage may vary.

As for that zither if i remb correctly, she is the one who shown me the last finger in war after she chaos-ed my WB. That is why now i play Str/Int to counter zithers in war.

Too bad my 5-element scroll for no apparent reason failed 3 levels even though i added extra T.points. Will get another one again and hopefully can perfect my build and let those zithers die Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:00 pm

kenoon wrote:
MengLiJun wrote:

Wolf Surge damage gets higher if there are more than 1 enemy on that spot i charged. Also for Spear weapons, their minimum damage is very low and has a very high maximum damage. That is why sometimes damage may vary.

As for that zither if i remb correctly, she is the one who shown me the last finger in war after she chaos-ed my WB. That is why now i play Str/Int to counter zithers in war.

Too bad my 5-element scroll for no apparent reason failed 3 levels even though i added extra T.points. Will get another one again and hopefully can perfect my build and let those zithers die Twisted Evil

oooo.. okok, next time i will siam if i see many ppl around.

Erm, so far, I haven seen the Ahpao zither showing me the finger, but I know this baibaibaibaibai and yaoyaoyaoyaoyao zither always show pig face and last finger when they chaos, coz their effect super long.. all EQ +sppt def de.. somemore plus mp drain really cham. Nowadays like those pro EZ very haolian, esp those 3 above. Cannot tahan.

Maybe not just pro EZ haolian. Yesterday afternoon war this idiot in our own camp said 'Seems like our healers not so good in support', then like an afterthought, he added 'but they tried hard'. All this when I was just next to him healing those who died.. and I so happened to be near him when we were outside fighting. Is he implying that I'm noob? Wahlau eh, thanks lor, so what if u are a pro? I noob yr business ar? So damn idiot all high and mighty.. and this fella is from the guild I hate most de, so I'm not surprised. What I am surprised is that the char belongs to the person everyone claims to be wise and kind and nice. I was like: BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:52 pm

Lol forget it what's pro and what noob... in the end the game end all gone too lol... Don't need to bother just play can liao
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:18 pm

Don't worry tonight i shall use my YCR test a China bug.
If it works, then my 1 wolf surge = anyone even lv 99 will also die Shocked
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:41 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:
Lol forget it what's pro and what noob... in the end the game end all gone too lol... Don't need to bother just play can liao

Yah, I dun really care whether he pro or I noob. Just that I dun see why people treated him like God when he can sprout this kinda things. I should have print screen that time and shove it down the throats of all members of that irritating guild. That should make them realise finally why people have been complaining about them Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:43 pm

kenoon wrote:

Eh, if u do, pls dun come face to face against me. Coming to that, can u pls start an ES char and give more tips ar? Here not all play YCR la.. u put ycr tips we also not much use Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:16 pm

MengLiJun wrote:
kenoon wrote:

Eh, if u do, pls dun come face to face against me. Coming to that, can u pls start an ES char and give more tips ar? Here not all play YCR la.. u put ycr tips we also not much use Evil or Very Mad

No more chance to put le.
Guild disbanding sobx Mad Embarassed pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic   Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sry lan for removing 1 of ur topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2) :: ScreenShot/ Pics :: ScreenShot/ Pics-
Jump to: