Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)

For GUILD members and GUILD's friends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War and Peace

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-10

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:39 pm

Sad Professor Guan... u know hor, nowadays I play war v sian liao leh, all Liao afk and some ppl using 2 chars at the same time end up blocking slots.. somemore the hitters all sit and wait for ES heal when enemies are closing in.. end up me just buff meself and went out to kill... ES have to do the hitting! Sad Sad Sad what kind of crap is that?! Now temper got so bad the vulgarities just come out every time play war!

How how how?! (Dun tell me the solution is not to play, coz nthg else to do liao)
Back to top Go down
PrincessLotus
Admin
PrincessLotus

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-04

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:00 pm

aiyo dun be angry join us to song lar.. ask sis jos sis baby and sis diva to join song then we go kick all the afker's arse Very Happy

Love
lotus
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:08 pm

scratch actually got a way... but depend if u all wanna try.
Normally i'll try tell me guild members where to go for war. Of course not 100% nice war (win or fun war) but then hope it helps to relieve the bad exp we had in war.
Y i don't really go liao is also because of what u mention, of course i can't say abt afk cause i also afk too. But i'll say abt player not fighting or rather donno what they fighting No . Like when i use evil sub to confuse them (make all enemies normal atk me), our liao member all go gb other instead of coming to kill those at my side (which is a better chance cause they won't atk) Really donno y. Or when u going to get kill by a gp, no1 help all just left u there.

But mostly when i go song, it's a different thing. Got a number of times, when i kana gb, sure got ppl help to minor yang the gb enemy or wolf surge them. This help me get away. Hope u know what i mean.

So if u really sian then don't mind me say this choice.... Try chose side don't always go liao, try a better side like more active side. If u wan i can pm u also the side which we mostly go. But then all this is individual choice. U can pm ur answer, of course i don't mind pm u all where i'll be going or roughly which side may be a higher chance of winning side.
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:13 pm

I believe i got angry in liao side war too cause got a period of time i keep scolding CB, F, WHF, WHT, NB! etc etc... cause i really piss with the stupid, lousy fighters (not from my guild cause i know they all try to fight their best) and of cause of the afkers. But then what to do it's a online game. Not every1 follow, i try giving comment to ask ppl foolow me fight but then hai No .

So LiJun no point get angry if u like come join us we chance side ... maybe b4 war se which is a better side then we go. I already told my guild members, and also i tend to pm them also.

So far i know can try team that got yans guild, JR guild etc.
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:38 pm

PrincessLotus wrote:
aiyo dun be angry join us to song lar.. ask sis jos sis baby and sis diva to join song then we go kick all the afker's arse Very Happy

Love
lotus

Aiyah, i said many times liao i dun care sides de, i only follow frens de, so where they go i will follow. But i dun want another case whereby some of us are kept in the dark about it, end up we met face to face.. in opposite sides... if like that, i will scold again hor Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:44 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:
scratch actually got a way... but depend if u all wanna try.
Normally i'll try tell me guild members where to go for war. Of course not 100% nice war (win or fun war) but then hope it helps to relieve the bad exp we had in war.
Y i don't really go liao is also because of what u mention, of course i can't say abt afk cause i also afk too. But i'll say abt player not fighting or rather donno what they fighting No . Like when i use evil sub to confuse them (make all enemies normal atk me), our liao member all go gb other instead of coming to kill those at my side (which is a better chance cause they won't atk) Really donno y. Or when u going to get kill by a gp, no1 help all just left u there.

But mostly when i go song, it's a different thing. Got a number of times, when i kana gb, sure got ppl help to minor yang the gb enemy or wolf surge them. This help me get away. Hope u know what i mean.

So if u really sian then don't mind me say this choice.... Try chose side don't always go liao, try a better side like more active side. If u wan i can pm u also the side which we mostly go. But then all this is individual choice. U can pm ur answer, of course i don't mind pm u all where i'll be going or roughly which side may be a higher chance of winning side.

I think sometimes is because they didn't notice, that's y nobody come to yr rescue. I admit that there are a few times i was so caught up with killing that I actually ignored some of our own hitters with low blood de.. that is wrong coz ES how can like that.. but the satisfaction of killing is.. woohoo... so shiok Twisted Evil esp when yr opponent is red hp.. u can't wait to go in to deliver the last blow... Twisted Evil that's when i really got caught up... and sometimes i also din notice who is tanker and who not... so if u wanna scold, u can scold me also.. Embarassed

Following guild is ok, but that reminds me of a certain guild that I really can't stand.. i think some of u know which I am referring to.. everytime must follow de.. cannot tahan.. but I know u dun mean it like them.. at least u give us a choice. Anyway, see how ba.. if there rest go Song, then i follow. My only request is that ALL those we know are kept in the loop. I dun want to face them in opposite sides without their knowing.. like kena betrayed...
Back to top Go down
Josmilky

Josmilky

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-05

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: War & Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 pm

Evil or Very Mad Hmm.. I tink if u all wanna go other sides, its fine la.. but pre m us first lor.. Rolling Eyes Join alliance is ok but not kena kill if sei guan go song.. pig Sleep elephant
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

Number of posts : 96

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:07 pm

MengLiJun wrote:
PrincessLotus wrote:

Love
lotus

Aiyah, i said many times liao i dun care sides de, i only follow frens de, so where they go i will follow. But i dun want another case whereby some of us are kept in the dark about it, end up we met face to face.. in opposite sides... if like that, i will scold again hor Evil or Very Mad

Kns... i thought only LiJun is the patriotic Liao healer sia...
If i know can ask u go Song, i would have done it so earlier le :X

Hehem... before go war... always ask Guan.
He will predict for us.
So far his prediction for war side winning is like 80% tio.
Wasted talent never ask him chu 4D number Shocked

See you guys at war tonight lol!
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:12 pm

MengLiJun wrote:
I think sometimes is because they didn't notice, that's y nobody come to yr rescue. I admit that there are a few times i was so caught up with killing that I actually ignored some of our own hitters with low blood de.. that is wrong coz ES how can like that.. but the satisfaction of killing is.. woohoo... so shiok Twisted Evil esp when yr opponent is red hp.. u can't wait to go in to deliver the last blow... Twisted Evil that's when i really got caught up... and sometimes i also din notice who is tanker and who not... so if u wanna scold, u can scold me also.. Embarassed

Following guild is ok, but that reminds me of a certain guild that I really can't stand.. i think some of u know which I am referring to.. everytime must follow de.. cannot tahan.. but I know u dun mean it like them.. at least u give us a choice. Anyway, see how ba.. if there rest go Song, then i follow. My only request is that ALL those we know are kept in the loop. I dun want to face them in opposite sides without their knowing.. like kena betrayed...

No joke... i was at Guan's house last weekend...
Guan went to support with Lotus at Liao side...
Then Guan tio gb by enemies... he immediately on Evil sub and tahan to wait for support...

Then me + cindy + guan saw a WB was approaching Guan... then the wb never help Guan... moved back and run... We took a closer look at the IGN...

cannot put lol tongue
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:48 pm

Icic ok noted, i'll try in form u all the side we going...then u all can decide if u all wanna join us Very Happy . But jos, don't kill me Crying or Very sad
Josmilky wrote:
Crying or Very sad i think jos wanna kill me liao... okok noted, next time if go song i pm u all then u all decide k. But in war if i can' i try not to kill friends.
But also depend.... eg, like if i saw honeylove, i don't hit de, but then if i saw her heal the players on the other side, sure i'll hit. Cause the reason simple, if i don't kill honeylove, then no point i keep hitting or my side ppl keep hitting, cause the other party will never die (got healer to heal). It's like i hit and yet ppl heal them wasted atk liao.

Evil or Very Mad Hmm.. I tink if u all wanna go other sides, its fine la.. but pre m us first lor.. Rolling Eyes Join alliance is ok but not kena kill if sei guan go song.. pig Sleep elephant
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:44 pm

kenoon wrote:
MengLiJun wrote:
PrincessLotus wrote:

Love
lotus

He will predict for us.

kns yr head lah, u sei pig killed me like 2 days ago.. i saw u in Song! Evil or Very Mad once i hit u till red blood u lured me to lion's lair end up me kena gb.. Evil or Very Mad next time i shall practise to be more patient.. Evil or Very Mad

Sai lah, i also not from Liao what for i patriotic to Liao? Me follow frens only.. and u ask me go Song also no use if the rest are at Liao. Evil or Very Mad

Guan predicting sides makes me think of a hated guild again.. i used to laugh at them, now end up we doing the same.. swt.. better dun let them know..

Twisted Evil Tonite i wanna let ppl taste suck mp again Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:47 pm

Josmilky wrote:

If we and Guan opp sides nvm de.. if he dares kill us both we will make him suffer after that... Guan remem gals can be v vicious de.. 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:50 pm

kenoon wrote:
MengLiJun wrote:

No joke... i was at Guan's house last weekend...
Guan went to support with Lotus at Liao side...
Then Guan tio gb by enemies... he immediately on Evil sub and tahan to wait for support...

Then me + cindy + guan saw a WB was approaching Guan... then the wb never help Guan... moved back and run... We took a closer look at the IGN...

cannot put lol tongue

Who? Lotus said she asked Guan to remove the name.. so who that WB? PM me tell! I v curious!
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:39 pm

MengLiJun wrote:
kenoon wrote:
MengLiJun wrote:
PrincessLotus wrote:

Love
lotus

He will predict for us.

kns yr head lah, u sei pig killed me like 2 days ago.. i saw u in Song! Evil or Very Mad once i hit u till red blood u lured me to lion's lair end up me kena gb.. Evil or Very Mad next time i shall practise to be more patient.. Evil or Very Mad

Sai lah, i also not from Liao what for i patriotic to Liao? Me follow frens only.. and u ask me go Song also no use if the rest are at Liao. Evil or Very Mad

Guan predicting sides makes me think of a hated guild again.. i used to laugh at them, now end up we doing the same.. swt.. better dun let them know..

Twisted Evil Tonite i wanna let ppl taste suck mp again Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ops... Hmm i remember last time i went to chase a healer in Song side.
She know she's gonna die.
So she went to equip longfist and hoot me. My mana all gone!!! Shocked

Then she went back to her Song camp unscathed Mad
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:40 pm

no lah don't say beter cause that wb we know de.

anyway just passing remark no need say names etc.

but i must say Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i'm evil... whoever cross my path onli death bounce bounce

Very Happy go back home liao cya all tml
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Ahaha! V smart and fast! Twisted Evil Just the rite treatment for u! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:00 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:
no lah don't say beter cause that wb we know de.

anyway just passing remark no need say names etc.

but i must say Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i'm evil... whoever cross my path onli death bounce bounce

Very Happy go back home liao cya all tml

We all know? No leh, i dun recall a regular WB from our side, unless is in uni de, coz sometimes dressed in CNY clothes i tend to get mixed up... i know gal WS always kena mistaken as ES.. so much so that some actually put in their nick "I'm not Healer!' Hilarious! Laughing

Twisted Evil Guan u dare u lai ba! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:12 pm

Well that wb we all saw often de and we know him de.
And also got good equip. lol
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:09 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:
Well that wb we all saw often de and we know him de.
And also got good equip. lol

Hmm... i think i know who liao.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PrincessLotus
Admin
PrincessLotus

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 1:14 pm

dun guess anymore liao lar... whoever that wb not important as long we help each other in war can ler... dui mah?

Embarassed Love
Lotus
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:02 pm

Not me hor.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 pm

kenoon wrote:
Not me hor.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Mad Mad

I din say is u lah. If I'm rite, that person has a few chars de... affraid
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:01 pm

PrincessLotus wrote:
dun guess anymore liao lar... whoever that wb not important as long we help each other in war can ler... dui mah?

Embarassed Love
Lotus

Anything lah. geek Guan, let's go play Sin instead of war.. u must teach me how play!
Back to top Go down
PrincessLotus
Admin
PrincessLotus

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:11 pm

How come u know that the Wudang Brush is me cos I have many characters de Embarassed

Love
Lotus
Back to top Go down
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 6:23 pm

PrincessLotus wrote:
How come u know that the Wudang Brush is me cos I have many characters de Embarassed

Love
Lotus

Cool yah la yah la, we let u be the decoy lah, wun talk abt the real McCoy anymore.. stale topic liao.. Guan quick let's go do sin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

War and Peace Empty
PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War and Peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2) :: Discussion :: Others topics-
Jump to: