Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)

For GUILD members and GUILD's friends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-10

HS Empty
PostSubject: HS   HS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:34 pm

Professor Guan! Sad U must help me! That time me went HS for the first time running around like headless chicken! So noob until dunno what to do! Sad Some more so lag also! Sad B4 we went in, they briefed us say one ES go around heal, and the other ES hide at corner and use Holy Light and ress. Me so noob of coz go hide... problem is, there's like no corners to hide and the mobs can spawn from anywhere! Sad Sad Sad End up me have to run and avoid but attract all the mobs to me instead! In the end, we can't even pass stage 1 coz both we ES noob Sad

Prof u must help me pass! Me dun want to be the disgrace of Emei! Evil or Very Mad Do ES actually eat hp pots inside? coz the damage so high and fast like no time to heal... Embarassed Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS   HS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:18 pm

Hai not sure what u leader say 1 es go hide confused .
Ok normally what i do is

ES heal and revive, try ur best to help the ppl.
This is the order of heal and revive i told my es
1st) if es die revive es 1st... in HS es the 1st main person so must 2 es at all time so don't care abt the others, revive es or heal es 1st.

2nd) heal and revive tanker.

3rd) then heal the rest of the members.

This what i told my ES in HS.

Then if got time then full buff each members, start with urself then the other es, then tanker, then the rest.
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS   HS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:27 pm

Normally my way of playing HS is

Tanker is SC mostly cause me mah Arrow
So for tanker, he'll onli hit when the boss out. That mean after killed 25 mobs, boss will come out. SO the 1st thing is hit the boss then run to a place.

Then WB will minor yang all the remaining mobs and lure down.
DON"TTTT KILLLLLL THE MOBS!!!! JUST LURE DOWN. At this stage, the wb have to try lure all mobs down and DON"T EVER COME UP!!!!!!
It's ok if the WB die. (can revive mah)

This way mostly mobs and boss separate liao.

Then the tanker just hit the boss and also let boss hit loh (tank mah).
The remaining team members, mostly, tang, ycr, sm, ws will atk the boss from far. They should not come near the boss onli the SC with the boss alone.

EG. WB minor yang boss. If wan combo then combo liao run away.
Tang just hit from far, YCR wolf surge le then run and wolf again (Don't ever combo), SM protect ES. IF can SM hit a while then run, Ws BaKua boss. ES just heal who need to and of course revive ppl.
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
MengLiJun

MengLiJun

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-06-10

HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS   HS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:49 pm

Wooo... kk, i think that time the WB lured the mobs down but some of the mobs came back up.. and coz I dunno the players, so when they die liao i was trying to find who died and where the hell they died, so end up luring some of the mobs back.. noob rite... somemore the servants' damage really high also, when all come hitting, difficult to run or fly away... nvm, me try again if got chance...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HS Empty
PostSubject: Re: HS   HS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2) :: Discussion :: Others topics-
Jump to: