Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)

For GUILD members and GUILD's friends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ways to improve SM to win SC in China

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kenoon

kenoon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Empty
PostSubject: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 pm

SM can indefinitely win a SC if his equipments are completed.
Even if a SC tanked a SM till the pink bar ends, the SC might not even be able to survive.

A test was done by 2 China pro players where the SC wearing +7 all equips and activated dampshirt and golden bell not activated.

Another SM is wearing +7 all with 15%, 21%, 35% skill activation equips respectively for the test.

Test 1 - 15% skill activation:
Out of 5 sets of combos, the SC is able to repel the SM 3~4 times.

Test 2 - 21% skill activation:
Out of 5 sets of combos, the SC is able to repel the SM 2~3 times.

Test 3 - 35% skill activation:
Out of multiple sets of combo, the SC keep receiving 4~5 hits attack from the SM before he can repel back the SM.

Conclusion from the SC:
He claimed that he is one of the Top SC where his items are all beyond upgradeable and there is no way he can improve anymore.

He mentioned that so long SM has >+75% ext defense and >35% skill activation, a SC will have a very high chance to lose in duel.

Reason is because 35% skill activation increases SM to be able to launch his skills attack at such a fast speed that it will even take some time for the repel of dampshirt to take effect! Twisted Evil

Before the SC can repel back the SM, the SC has already taken 4~5 hits and they tested this way several times and still take in 4~5hits before the SC can repel back the SM.

He commented that SM can easily launched his Da Xu (palm int damage) with such skill activation rate and any SC can be easily defeated this way. Shocked

Last edited by on Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 3:14 pm

Ya heard from u b4 that time
Em but palm is useless against low def ppl. This 1 still have to try at patch 1.5

Cause a lvl 75 SM palm me (max palm) i wear equip and golden bell activited ext def 58%+ 230. The damage is 9.8k

However lol when i take off everything and without golden bell, the palm onli 3k wahahhahahahaha. So much difference. And remember the lvl difference btwn me and his 59 against 75 wor.

Well but it's still hard to say after patch 1.5.

Anyway to fight SM also got a 90% ++ method.
SM weakness is the MP bar... without the bar SM can't fight le
So the answer is simple.... wear int def equip (+7), eat int food, don't on golden bell, manual put golden bell shield, buddhla incarnation, use damp shirt... lastly just spam soul returning lol. Then when SM bar end = kos them liao wahahahha... even if they also use pots or black jade, just keep atk them can liao cause they need a long time to up the mp bar. Keep sac them lol. This way no side will win wahahhahaha.

Anyway for the time being, those who pawn in adv war are all SC. My friend SC in adv war lvl 73 onli can even get 60++ kill. Most SM in adv kana kill by him.

But all this b4 patch 1.5. After maybe not playing le
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:04 pm

*GuanZhong* wrote:
Ya heard from u b4 that time
Em but palm is useless against low def ppl. This 1 still have to try at patch 1.5

Cause a lvl 75 SM palm me (max palm) i wear equip and golden bell activited ext def 58%+ 230. The damage is 9.8k

However lol when i take off everything and without golden bell, the palm onli 3k wahahhahahahaha. So much difference. And remember the lvl difference btwn me and his 59 against 75 wor.

Well but it's still hard to say after patch 1.5.

Anyway to fight SM also got a 90% ++ method.
SM weakness is the MP bar... without the bar SM can't fight le
So the answer is simple.... wear int def equip (+7), eat int food, don't on golden bell, manual put golden bell shield, buddhla incarnation, use damp shirt... lastly just spam soul returning lol. Then when SM bar end = kos them liao wahahahha... even if they also use pots or black jade, just keep atk them can liao cause they need a long time to up the mp bar. Keep sac them lol. This way no side will win wahahhahaha.

Anyway for the time being, those who pawn in adv war are all SC. My friend SC in adv war lvl 73 onli can even get 60++ kill. Most SM in adv kana kill by him.

But all this b4 patch 1.5. After maybe not playing le

If you let Botak~Toro see this, he will use shaver ti-botak for u at workplace liao... his weakness all revealed Shocked Mad
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:12 pm

wahlau now then u tell me!!! pale siao liao loh then how Evil or Very Mad

Well i didn't reveal all le think he won't kill me de.
I onli reveal the equip to fight against SM mah, then the palm trick and the bar onli. Haven't talk abt drain mp mah and also hp of SM mah as well as SM main weakness abt sc mah (INT SC). But at least i didn't say abt SM main weakness (SM atk have to chase ppl no range atk so can use this distance to fight) study

So don't think he'll kill me lah Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BotakToro

BotakToro

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:49 am

of coz wun kill u lah !!! cant even kill u haha Evil or Very Mad

you r the boss farao

(mayb in war get pple gang bang you if different side ,,hmmm sounds good Laughing )
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 7:23 pm

wahlau bro must like that treat me 1 ah!!! Sad

I also got say my weakness mah Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:52 pm

BotakToro wrote:
of coz wun kill u lah !!! cant even kill u haha Evil or Very Mad

you r the boss farao

(mayb in war get pple gang bang you if different side ,,hmmm sounds good Laughing )

It really happened! me + Mai-Pian + Botak gangbanged Guan last night war Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 am

cheater Evil or Very Mad all GB 1.
Next time let u all know what's real GB What a Face
Back to top Go down
james

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:06 pm

Smile Smile Razz Razz Laughing Laughing i'm james hihi
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:29 pm

hihi em james is?? can know ur ign nick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to improve SM to win SC in China   Ways to improve SM to win SC in China Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways to improve SM to win SC in China
Page 1 of 1