Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)

For GUILD members and GUILD's friends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenoon

kenoon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Empty
PostSubject: Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)   Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 am

Firstly, we take a Dark Rock as an example for the manual book that we want to read.

Lets say each time Dark Rock requires 5 T.points to advance to next level.

Every Level 1-9 = 5 T.points
Every Level 10th = 50 T.points

To ensure you gain a Skill level from the manual each 10 reading levels,
always make sure you have sufficient T.points to read the manual.

There will be times where the manual book will absorb away some 'extra' T.points from us, but it will definitely return back to us with additional 'profit' % in the next 1 or 2 reading levels.

So let's presume you are going to learn the 10th reading level which will start at 0/50. From here, DO NOT USE ONLY 50 T.points!
Throw in 5 extra T.points for every 1~9th level, 20 extra T.points for every 10th level.

If you're reading high-end Manual book where the 10th reading level is 0/1000, then u add 200 more T.points. Then once 1000/1000 lvl up, click ur char to move in game which will stop your char from reading manual.

This, i confirm with you, you're safe and wont miss you level unless you DC or u read it in town.

Another reason for using more T.points to read manuals is, it will unlock the chances of increasing pages on your manual book.

So those people who uses exact T.points to read manual books normally ended up with only 0/1 page on the manual. *secret*

Only do Manual reading in any of the remote areas in any sect. (For me, if i am ycr, i will go yang clan that KOI pond read my manual).Wink

If you have the sect tag, go in there and read. It is said to give you much better bonus stats per successful level reading.

Mastering Manual Tactics (Extracted from Jx2 forum)
Tactics to master manual also depends on how u read it. Recommend all of you to at least finish 1 whole level everytime u start reading. Do NOT end the process when it is halfway. Eg. 6/50 u stop. anywhere when u haven complete a level u stop. u will fail easily.

When to Stop?
Example. 49/50 ========> 50/50<---- 0/50 u stop when it is 0/50
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)   Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 am

Ya nice method
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
HoneyLove

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)   Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:57 pm

thanks kenny.. i was pondering how to read a manual without failing level. with this info.. its really helping alot.. hippi hooray for kenny cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)   Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 9:48 am

HoneyLove wrote:
thanks kenny.. i was pondering how to read a manual without failing level. with this info.. its really helping alot.. hippi hooray for kenny cheers lol!

Welcome. Will post more interesting and important 'tip' for Jx2 translated from China forums.

Hope it will be an 'incentive' for those active in guild forum.
Do take note if your manual book never unlock and single page from lv 1~50, lv50 onwards there is lesser chance to unlock page le Shocked
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)   Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 1:07 pm

Take note for 5-element scroll, lv1-9 you will need to pump exactly 100 t.points per level.

At every 10th level pump <2000 can le.
If you pump double of 1000, can pass but also got chance to fail.

I will be trying out another way of pushing 5-element stats if i can pass my current one to lv10.

Then maybe selling away the lousy stats de Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)   Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips: How to increase Manual pages (my experience)
Page 1 of 1