Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2)

For GUILD members and GUILD's friends

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenoon

kenoon

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Empty
PostSubject: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider OMG SEE THE FEMALE YCR!   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:10 pm

For normal cookie-cutter build, it is still advisable to go for
Max STR, Max VIT, rest to INT build.

In China, i believe their war horse are able to level up thus getting very thick defense from one of the skill bonus. Maybe that is the reason why some YCR chosen to add INT instead.

A more improved way/tactic for YCR in duel or wars is:
After Maxing STR, they added 50 to INT and rest VIT.
Eat a +110 INT food which boost up ur INT defense.

This way helps to increase the % to as high as 60+% for Yang Heroic Spirit without the needs to play STR/INT build Very Happy

Last edited by on Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 6:46 pm

Taking reference from China forum, they stated the reason why STR/Int Yang Clan Rider will be so feasible in future.

http://bbs.xoyo.com/list.php?reurl=http://bbs.xoyo.com/viewthread.php?fid=6153&tid=22390977&extra=page%3D1

In China duels, most people DO NOT PLAY POTS.

A brief translation to english:

There's this self-proclaimed top YCR in the 19th server of Jx2 in China.
His char is lv 90, with STR and INT maxed.
His reason? 3 words: Ying Xiong Qi (Heroic Spirit)

His experience in PK:

vs SC: Other than VITs SC, other class is consider easy pk.

vs WS: Str/Int anti wudang sword's damage so consider sure win.

vs WB: With lv6 Heroic Spirit activated, -93% abnormal status duration from the maxed INT bonus, a wb can never petrify YCR anymore. Strategy is to play running in circles and cripple the WB to death due to their high avoid, so it takes alittle while.

vs ES: Kinda tough to kill them due to their skills. (refer to link how to win them)

vs EZ: Playing maxed INT if lose to zither, it would be weird. Maintain the distance to prevent chaos and strike when available. Basically all negative buff duration reduced to <1 sec due to Lv6 Heroic Spirit.

vs BC: refer to the link to china forum.

vs BF: When he's str/vit, he never won a single round with BF. Now with Str/Int, BF's throat locking has been reduced to <1 sec due to Lv6 Heroic Spirit. BF can never lock us anymore and get pwned easily now.

vs Tang: Anti-Tang class. Activate Lv5 heroic spirit: Cancels away slow, sleep, chaos status. Without the chance to even set traps, Tang will get killed easily.

vs YCA: Launch 1 full combo on them then move around in random circles to evade their arrows. Once all your skill cooldown ended, launch full combo again.

From here we can see that, STR/VITs is weak against few classes whereas, STR/INT is weak against Str/Vits SC only.
Most of the China players advises to convert Str/Vits to Str/Int only when you hit lv88 or above.

So which build would you choose ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:11 pm

Saw LordMythos selling his account in JX2 forums.

Anyway, posted it here for future reference.
It is also a good idea to play longer duration army stun.

Name - LordMythos
Level - 79
Reputation - 5800 (Mighty)
Skills - All maxed

Manuals :

1. Army stun scroll lvl 99 (82xxx - 3 pages)
2. Damp shirt lvl 99
3. Violet Cloud lvl 99

All manual skill lvl 10

Also with gold patcher,stone patcher and asura manual (lvl 9 skill)

Equipments :

G7 Ext def headgear [+0] 25% Supportive atk
G7 Ext def armour [+7] 18% Ext atk
G7 Ext def pants [+7] 30% Supportive atk
G7 Assassin Spear [+7] - Highest dmg range in server
(My spear max dmg 479. 480 is perfect)

Ring of General (4% atk)
Red Emerald Talisman (25% Supportive atk)
Red Emerald Talisman (25% Supportive atk)

For lvling,

G6 Ext def headgear [+0] Recover 5 dura
G6 Ext def armour [+5] Recover 5 dura
G7 Ext def pants [+0] Recover 5 dura
G7 Spear [+0] Revover 5 dura , -40% wear rate

G5 Int def pants [+4] Convert 5% dmg to mp

Red Emerald Talisman (3% exp)
Red Emerald Talisman (3% exp)
Back to top Go down
*Babybreath*

*Babybreath*

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:15 am

wow!!
i'm so proud to be a yang rider!
din know my heroic spirit can do so much!! Razz

high five for all yang riders!!
luv albino
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 11:57 am

*Babybreath* wrote:
wow!!
i'm so proud to be a yang rider!
din know my heroic spirit can do so much!! Razz

high five for all yang riders!!
luv albino

Yea yea, but do take note.
YCR playing STR/INT is possible but not now yet.

Reason is because the 5 elements manual has not yet release in Jx2.
Once this manual kicks in and you're able to get hold of one of it,
then you can start preparing to reset VITs and convert to INT le.
This manual book when maxed is supposedly to give user at least +100 to all stats.

Another thing we need to wait is the version 0.51 set equipments.
Not so sure is it 0.51 version or something call 5.1 event in China.
The armor is said to have -50% injured duration time which helps alot.

As for now, YCR is the easiest to level and earn $ class.
So while still earning war points at lv59, YCR should start to go hunting more, store more $$$ and wait for the big day where we need to use alot of Jx2G for conversion stats Shocked
Back to top Go down
*Babybreath*

*Babybreath*

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 12:08 pm

yes 老大!
白兔会听老大的话!
heehee!

luv albino
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Another info for the 51 equipments...
Seems only able to get it IF we playing the Pay to play server wor...

五一活动炎帝套装

炎帝套装:该套装由里到外自上而下纯金打造而成,尊贵无比,威武不凡,更重要的是属性,至强至猛,传说为炎帝所穿,蕴涵无尽力量。拥有此套装,王者风范尽显无遗!实在是不可多夺的至宝!

获得方式:参与“赌神争霸赛”,通过“白驹丸离线托管、御街‘奇珍阁'购买,闯藏剑山庄(收费区)”可获得各种麻将牌,凑齐一副好牌,就可以去“赌神争霸赛”碰碰运气了!据说还有机会获得师门试练果、各种科考证书、大匠师武器制作手书、神兵锻图碎片、月亮兔铁宝箱、76级未开锋武器、传信烟火、神兵锻图碎片、农桑辑要………

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Image001

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Image002

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Image003
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 12:22 pm

Here's 2 reference pic for STR/INT YCR from China server:

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider 1179519767_QmefHU7BaHTy

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider 1180469926_l2BfNYZCqpYZ
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:37 pm

OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider 800_600_4543eb19d6fe7eef
Back to top Go down
*Babybreath*

*Babybreath*

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:09 pm

wowooooooooooooooo....
*drool*
rabbit wan to be like her oso

luv albino
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:10 pm

study YCR kos= easy
wahahhaha come kill me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://juerbang.aforumfree.com
*Babybreath*

*Babybreath*

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:27 pm

sei guan...
i burn all ur veggies ah!

luv albino
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:36 pm

Well there a lot of different build as well as playing style.
The china website serve as a guide onli. Just like to point out some different information abt the points mention.

1stly: Against BF: indicated that throat lock is the main issue. But actually throat lock is not the prob. I'll just say my exp with BF. throat lock is nothing, it's their drunken butterfly and fist. Let say even if u on heroic spirt and settle the throat lock so u can move easily, then here the real prob. Drunken fist/ butterfly is auto hit, so if u lucky and wolf them and they die, good. But unlucky u wolf them, left 1 hp, i'll say either u die 1st or die together. U know how much the damage of that last hp can be? And str/int ycr hp low, ext def low. So the information can be almost the same as str/vit SC. If str/int ycr can't win str/vit sc then can't win BF le. Cause BF in higher lvl is the same as str/vit SC may even be more prob than SC due to the counter atk.

2ndly: Against wb, not all wb use gentleman. In fact wb skill can cause a person to numb and continue numb. So if str/int ycr = hp low, exf def low. so Wb use universe chant= stop ycr movement, then 7 star (this atk will pause the ycr also) then 3k = siao liao. Just take an eg. my wb (that time without gentleman) against lvl 75 ycr (str/vit) just 3 skills (uni, 7 star, 3k) = 1/2 hp gone (his equip all +6). Even worst if the wb got 2x 10% drain mp equip. The best way is with army stun longer duration. just keep wolf them till u kana them then shiok liao

But Aginst ws, es, sz, ez maybe not a bad idea... mostly can kos them.

kenoon wrote:
Taking reference from China forum, they stated the reason why STR/Int Yang Clan Rider will be so feasible in future.

http://bbs.xoyo.com/list.php?reurl=http://bbs.xoyo.com/viewthread.php?fid=6153&tid=22390977&extra=page%3D1

In China duels, most people DO NOT PLAY POTS.

A brief translation to english:

There's this self-proclaimed top YCR in the 19th server of Jx2 in China.
His char is lv 90, with STR and INT maxed.
His reason? 3 words: Ying Xiong Qi (Heroic Spirit)

His experience in PK:

vs SC: Other than VITs SC, other class is consider easy pk.

vs WS: Str/Int anti wudang sword's damage so consider sure win.

vs WB: With lv6 Heroic Spirit activated, -93% abnormal status duration from the maxed INT bonus, a wb can never petrify YCR anymore. Strategy is to play running in circles and cripple the WB to death due to their high avoid, so it takes alittle while.

vs ES: Kinda tough to kill them due to their skills. (refer to link how to win them)

vs EZ: Playing maxed INT if lose to zither, it would be weird. Maintain the distance to prevent chaos and strike when available. Basically all negative buff duration reduced to <1 sec due to Lv6 Heroic Spirit.

vs BC: refer to the link to china forum.

vs BF: When he's str/vit, he never won a single round with BF. Now with Str/Int, BF's throat locking has been reduced to <1 sec due to Lv6 Heroic Spirit. BF can never lock us anymore and get pwned easily now.

vs Tang: Anti-Tang class. Activate Lv5 heroic spirit: Cancels away slow, sleep, chaos status. Without the chance to even set traps, Tang will get killed easily.

vs YCA: Launch 1 full combo on them then move around in random circles to evade their arrows. Once all your skill cooldown ended, launch full combo again.

From here we can see that, STR/VITs is weak against few classes whereas, STR/INT is weak against Str/Vits SC only.
Most of the China players advises to convert Str/Vits to Str/Int only when you hit lv88 or above.

So which build would you choose ? Shocked
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:20 pm

Here's a post from Mouse, rated from the players as the Top YCR:

let the pro tell u

vs dodge class, use skill activation set.. such as skill actiovation rate 3-4%spear.. as far as i noe.. yellow word come out, dmg wun miss... so mayb if u hate dodge class alot u can try adding obs

vs high hp classes, actually really no way winning them unless their def abit taufu.. if u wanna stand a single chance against them.. try using + ext att set and a sin spear +7... classes like sc, bf.. are quite impossible to win them.. dun believe as mythos fight dovan or viyond

vs medium hp class, like sm..tang... wear ext att sets and att duration eqs.. make sure during the AS duration u finish them off.. especially sm... finish them be4 ur damp finish or not u in deep trouble liao lo .. tang oso.. dun giv them plant traps....

actually frm my opinion.. yang spear vs 1 on 1 really nt tat good.. but in war yang roxs.. we can ks low hp ppl cos our skill all charge de and emei, low hp classes 1surge is enuff... so our frags quite easy to earn really... but if ur after 1v1 combat like me... quit yang spear bah

Then quote by LordMythos:

For me,

WS - drain mp

WB - takes time.. cuz i army stun, they fading

SZ - ASS

SM - damp shirt >.< soul retuning, tank their palm. when their rage finish, their defence would be low

SC - ASS . Advice not to fight pro SC, would end up a draw or lose..

TC - See you get chaosed or your wolf hits enemy 1st

EZ - headache. Pro zither can make you chaos more than 10 seconds

ES - ES with drain mp that long fists you , example FreezingSakura is a taught opponent

BC - ASS. Pray for critical and try to evade heaven guard. jump to the other corner of the map (drap map) and eat xxl pot till you find a chance to mount again

BF - Hard If get stunned, chances of surviving very low

YCR - Don't fight own clan ba

YCA - Careful of 3k repu skill pray for critical and run around to evade chain shooting skills (annoying when it slows you)

Main thing is Army Stun lo

fight all sects also open army order verse la increases accuracy

other tactics keep ownself use

my advise :

on violet cloud,
on damp shirt,
on army order verse,
on yang heroic spirit,
on army stun,
enjoy
Back to top Go down
*GuanZhong*
Admin
*GuanZhong*

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 6:54 pm

I'll say against SC...try 2x drain mp acc, high hp equip, high ext def equip (+7), hit liao run, don't get sac can liao. Don't aim combo just hit run. If close combat with SC then i'll say forget it their ext def + damage can kos ycr.

But actually i'll think that ycr will be useful in group fight esp for the finally blow. Let the rest of the members handle 1st then ycr give the finally blow cause wolf deal high damage and can mass damage.

Also yang heroic spirt help all team members as well so be supportive 1st to help ur members deal with others. Then when it's about time, help out with the final blow.
Back to top Go down
kenoon

kenoon

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:13 am

hehem.. my ss =X

Damage after Fried Rice + Buff from HoneyLove for ext atk Shocked Shocked
Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Maxdamageal7 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider   Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Builds for Yang Clan Rider
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ju Er Bang (巨,,,鳄,,,帮,,,) (JX2) :: Discussion :: Yang Jia Jiang-
Jump to: